Requirements and Skills include:
- 1. Maintaining accurate patient records.
- 2. Administering patients’ medication and monitoring for side effects.
- 3. Recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- 4. A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration.
- 5. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified.
- 6. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.